OPTIMISE MASK – Made In Vietnam
- ADVANCED FILTER
The OPTIMISE MASK respirator has an advanced filter with electrostatic dust-blocking fibers, which helps to filter at least 90% of dust particles of size 0.3 microns or more.
- ADJUSTABLE METAL BAR
The metal bar at the top of the product can be adjusted dynamically with the angle of the nose to create a fit of the mask with the face, increasing the ability to prevent dust.
- SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE
OPTIMISE MASK masks are small to medium sized and flexible metal bar, suitable for women, children or people with small faces.
Faceseal is 3M’s weaving technology to create a comfortable, comfortable feeling and close to the face.
Adjusting the bridge of the nose with M-shaped brace, creating a pleasant and safer feeling during use.
- COLOR – WHITE
- [Product certification] TCVN7312:2003 (Personal respiratory protective devices – Dust masks with filter) Certification issued by Vietnam Ministry of Science and Technology.
Occupational Safety Center tested and approved.
Q & A
- Q: How long does OPTIMISE MASK mask last?
A:The lifespan of a OPTIMISE MASK mask depends on how much you use, usually for normal dust environments, the maximum use time is 7 days. Should replace the mask when the product is dirty and make it difficult to breathe.
- Q: Can OPTIMISE MASK masks be washed?
A: OPTIMISE MASK masks are designed and manufactured using electrostatic technology so they cannot be washed. Washing will invalidate the product.
HOW TO USE
- With nose-piece facing away from you, hold the ear-loop strap in each hand with the nose-piece up.
- Position the mask under the chin.
- Pull strap over the ear. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
- Place the fingertips of both hands at the top of the metal nose-piece. Mold the nose-piece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nose-piece. Pinching the respirator nose-piece using only one hand may result in less effective mask fit.
- The seal of the mask on the face should be checked by the wearer prior to entering the work area.